Monday 22 August 2011

The Song Of A Lover


All alone a lonely heart dwells,
And deep in thought my very heart swell,
In great pain my humble mind bends,
As there is no one,
To fill my love hungry heart.

Until this fateful day,
When up high I lift my face,
And this great creature,
I saw in space,
And then my hope arose in faith,
As this angelic creature
Marched down my way,
And then my heart leap in praise,
In adoration to her shape                                                       And my legs move in haste,
To meet up her pace,
That I might look up to her face,
And she, look into my case.
       
Then all my hope alive,
The pumping of my heart arise,
As the pace of my speech increase,
The closer she was to me.
The reality of a life came true
As her arm she wrapped
All over me,
As she says yes to my request.

Ecstasy took over my life,
As she takes through the ride,
Of a love truly shared,
Which all my life,
I have always dreamt.
               
What can be greater,
Than sharing love
With the pride of my heart,
A beauty to behold,
The queen of my heart,
A treasure to hold unto.
At her movement,
Nature bows,     
At her appearance,
All things become still
And at her smile,
The universe is glad.
                 
At the sound of her voice,
The universe is silent,
To listen to the best of wits,
The most sonorous music,
And the most sweetened words.

Everyone then wonders,
With questions unanswered,
Who the creature is,
That has turned my life around,
All for good.

This is no other person,
Than the love of my heart.    
It’s a mystery,
How the tune of my music,
Has changed.
It’s now a song of a lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment